The Xandarian Outpost or Outer-World Showcase is the setting of the attraction Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind.
The Xandarian Outpost is a base for the Nova Empire and their military the Nova Corps on Earth to promote unity between themselves and the Earth. The outpost is located in EPCOT, the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow in Central Florida. The pavilion was connected to Worldmind, an artificial-intelligence from Xandar which acted as the pavilion's effective host.
- Control Room: This was an upper-level room used by staff of the outpost which had a view of Spaceship Earth.
- Galaxarium: The Galaxarium was near the building's entrance,
- Phase Chamber: This was a chamber which teleported organisms from the pavilion to a Nova Ship orbiting Earth.
- Treasures of Xandar: This was a shop run by the alien known as, "The Broker".
- Wonders of Xandar: The Wonders of Xandar was an exhibit of dioramas, artifacts and advanced technology used to explain Xandar to Terrans.
- Xandar Gallery: The Xandar Gallery contains a high tech diorama of Xandar City Central and screens showing the city and its media.
The Xandarian Outpost was established around 2014 as part of Tony Stark's plan to set up superhero bases across Earth following a HYDRA attack on his Stark Expo in Hong Kong. The location was chosen by Star-Lord of the Guardians of the Galaxy as the guardians having recently assisted the Nova Corps in saving Xandar from the mad Kree, Ronan the Accuser. Star-Lord chose this location due to having visited EPCOT as a child and having nostalgia for the destination.
The pavilion sent a group of space onto a Nova Ship piloted by Centurion Tal Marik to visit Xandar through the ship's Cosmic Generator. While in a call with Nova Prime, the ship had its energy knocked out by Eson the Searcher who proceeded to steal the generator and use it to create portals in time in an effort to rewrite history. At Nova Prime's request, Marik contacted the Guardians of the Galaxy who planned to get the generator back and defeat Eson but required the Terrans assist inside of Starjumpers loaded on the Nova Ship.
After defeating Eson, the Starjumpers landed in the Xandarian Outpost which the guardians contacted via hologram. The guardians deemed the Terrans as (honorary) members of the Guardians of the Galaxy for their assistance.
Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
The queue and exit are located within this building.
- Star-Lord's book, "The Stars Above Us" in the Skipper Canteen may reference Xandar's Galaxarium.
- The windows from the pavilion are shown to have a view of Spaceship Earth.
- The, "Wonders of Xandar" exhibit is a tribute to Epcot's defunct, "Wonders of Life" pavilion.
- The Galaxarium will sometimes show a turkey leg floating in space, referencing the popular food of the Disney Parks.